Disappearing Dining Club Picnic
- The Jetty
Disappearing Dining Club have been bringing people together for food, drink and music since 2010. Catch them as they take a day off from their brand-new pub, Dartmouth Arms, to host a one-off riverside picnic and BBQ at the Turning Tides Festival. Looking out over the Thames, Disappearing Dining Club’s feast is one of a series of riverside feasts prepared by guest chefs as part of Turning Tides festival – which features a programme of music, art, film and wellness.
Self-described “Hi-Fi” foodies, Disappearing Dining Club have created a genuinely unique spread for their Turning Tides Festival feast. Each sitting is made up of four summertime courses. White Port & Tonic and canapés on arrival. A Picnic Basket filled with smoked salmon, potted meats, plants, breads and pickles. Grilled Pork Neck and Lobster Bernaise or Smoked & Salted Summer Beets from the BBQ. Then the chance to build your own DIY Eton Mess for dessert. All served on Studio Morison’s 27-metre picnic bench accompanied by beers, wines and seasonal cocktails. Plus music from their favourite ukulele band, The Fleas.
Turning Tides festival features an inspiring programme of music, art, film and wellness activities on July 5-7 and 12-14 at The Tide – the capital’s all-new and only linear riverside park.
White Port & Tonic
Potted English Peas & Summer Truffle
Beetroot & Horseradish Mousse
Potted Smoked Salmon
Pig’s Head Rillette
Chicken Liver Parfait
Pickles & Breads by DDC
Grilled Pork Neck
Jersey Royal, Green Bean & Samphire Salad, Lobster Bearnaise
Smoked & Salted Summer Beets
Jersey Royal, Green Bean & Samphire Salad, Black Olive Crumb, Lemon Dressing
DIY Eton Mess
Fresh Fruit Purées & Sauces
Please ensure we are aware of any allergies before you eat.
|Disappearing Dining Club Picnic||13:00 - 15:15||£50.00|
The Jetty, Olympian Way, London, SE10 0JF
North Greenwich (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.