Bottomless prosecco and Aperol Spritz roman Brunch
- No reviews.
- Pasta Remoli Ealing Broadway
What do the great Bernini, Rome and Prosecco have in common?
The first roman bottomless trevi fountain brunch in London.
every Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 4pm.
Minimum 2 people, for only £32 each you can enjoy 1 hour and 30 minutes of our DOC bottomless prosecco
Option to upgrade your party to bottomless Aperol Spritz for only £7 more per person.
With a lovely background jazz/house music you can prepare yourself for a sparkly Saturday night or a relaxing Sunday evening before the week starts again.
But don't worry we will be there every weekend for you.
SHARING PLATTERS OF:
Arancini, salumi and cheese, mix bruschetta, home made focaccia and bread, creamy burrata cheese and parma ham
Home made fresh Pasta with Carbonara, Gricia, Amatriciana, cacio e pepe , ajo oio e peproncino and much more.for 35
Selection of our best dessert including our well known Tiramisu.
*Vegan and Gluten Free options available. Please include any dietary requirements in the comments section of your booking
*Large group welcome
*1.5 hours of bottomless prosecco included
Please remember to book the time of your party at the link below.
Extra gift for you
Keep this ticket to reedem a 10% discount on the total bill on your next visit from Monday to Friday anytime.
|Roman Bottomless prosecco||11:00 - 16:00||£32.00|
|Roman Bottomless Aperol Spritz||11:00 - 16:00||£39.00|
Pasta Remoli Ealing Broadway, 6, 6 Dickens Yard, Longfield Avenue, London, W5 2TD
Ealing Broadway (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.