London Wine Tasting | Ages 24-38
- No reviews.
- Flora Wines
Wine Tasting Evening
Join up to 30 wine lovers for this fun and educational wine tasting evening hosted by Philip Stephensons Oliver, an expert who runs his own successful wine tasting business. Sit back and enjoy a lovely list of wines, delicious cheeses, and great company.
The event will be held at Flora Fine Wines in Paddington. An authentic family-run business. You will be tasting five different wines that Philip has carefully selected and paired perfectly with five different kinds of cheese.
Wine and flirtation.. what's not to love?!
Please note there is NO one-on-one speed dating at this event. Guests mingle in groups based on a 50/50 gender split. Our host will be on hand to make sure the evening runs smoothly and to ensure you get a chance to talk to everyone attending the event.
These evenings are fun and informative and suited to everyone from wine buffs to total beginners. If you’re looking to learn more about wine while also meeting single Londoners, then this event is for you.
And after the event?
The day after your speed dating event, you can log in to our secure website and click the matches tab. You'll be able to reconnect with everyone via our site, from 11 am the following morning, for FREE! At Speeddater, we understand how important post-event communication is to your success story. Don’t forget about Speeddater’s guarantee - if you didn’t meet someone you liked the first time, your next singles event is free! What have you got to lose?
Make sure your profile is updated. Include a photo of yourself so you're visible to those attending the event. Once the event opens online, reach out to those you wish to see again, and continue to build that connection.
Book today, places are extremely limited and will sell out fast!
Flora Wines, 11 Marylands Rd, London, W9 2DU
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.