London Virtual Speed Dating | Ages 36-55
- No reviews.
- Online Event
Calling all singletons!
Come and join us to continue the search for finding your partner in crime with our virtual speed dating. Our events are now virtual, bigger and better than ever and on the plus side you can join from wherever you are. Speed dating is the ideal way to meet up to 12 people in one night.
Here at SpeedDater, we are passionate about helping singles to find love in real life. Come with a smile and an open mind, you never know who you could meet at one of our events!
During lockdown, we’ve hosted many successful virtual events and realised that’s exactly what people needed in this period of time. We would like to continue this initiative to keep you safe but still meeting other singles.
How it works?
We’ve created a virtual events destination to bring singles together for an exciting evening with the like-minded. It works exactly the same way as an event would at a venue.
Before the event, you will receive an email from our team with all the instructions on how to join the speed dating. At the appointed time, you turn up at the online event, where you are greeted by one of our helpful hosts. The host will then run the event the same as it would be run in a venue. You will have a number of one-to-one dates, which you can do using video or audio. You will then be moved from room to room until you get an opportunity to meet everyone.
And don't worry if the event in your city attracts an insufficient number of guests! The system will automatically redirect you to our other virtual bar, where like-minded people from all over the UK gather. Therefore, the chances of meeting your potential partner will be even higher!
After the event
Simply go to our website speeddater.co.uk and log into your account. Once you have entered your ticks to event attendances you will see if you matched with anyone. All our events are guaranteed!
Online Event, Online Event, Online Event, Online Event
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.