Kurious Kittens Anti-Valentines Social
- Jack Solomons
Kurious Kittens is throwing the ultimate Anti-Valentines party! Roll up at the ‘after-hours street-side deli’ ring the bell and let our kittens lead the way at the ultimate secret speakeasy of Soho - Jack Solomons Club.
Single or just fancy a night with a difference with your partner...we’ve got the purrfect night for you. Who needs a table for 2 in a restaurant! Be greeted with KK themed cocktails as cold as your ex's heart, a night of dancing on the tables, a good old flirt with likeminded people and of course KK’s infamous sexy burlesque performances throughout the evening brought to you by the one and only Veronica Blacklace which will be sure to leave you hot under the *kittens* collar.
So ditch your inner Bridget Jones, put away the violin, get off the sofa...what’s stopping you ringing the bell and joining your favourite kittens for a night of pleasure. We’ll see you on Valentines!
Please note: This is NOT a full Killing Kittens event.
What is Kurious Kittens?
Kurious Kittens is Killing Kittens little sibling. Sexy fun events to attend with your clothes ON. No below the waist bumping or nudity. Networking for new and existing KK members. Kurious Kittens is exactly what the name suggests. For those nights when you kind of want to just do it… But not really. Live burlesque shows and entertainment. Our PG branch of female sexual liberation
Our different Kurious events include:
Kurious Talkk - open to both women and men dedicated to teaching you all something new
Bookklub - a night where woman can connect with other like-minded women
Mantalkk - a mens only night for men to discuss real man stuff
Workkshops - our hands-on, interactive events to teach new skills and practices.
Kurious Social Nights - our social nights at venues around London designed for you to meet new people and have a fabulous Kurious night
Read some Kurious reviews here...
Jack Solomons, 41, Great Windmill St, London, W1D 7NB
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.