VESTA – Fire Cooking Supper Club
- The Circus Bar
An exciting new and unique pop up restaurant concept created by the team from The BBQ Club. We aim to take our specialized BBQ knowledge to the next level to showcase and champion one of the earliest cooking methods. Cooking with fire is an art form, a technique that takes years to master.
The concept is based completely around the stunning and elegantly designed Nordic cast iron Ofyr fire pit. The highlight is its pared back simplicity, just beautiful, fresh, locally sourced produce, prepared, cooked and served by professional chefs directly in front of you.
All served inside The Circus Bar, a giant tipi outside Londons iconic Royal Festival Hall, with a full bar an public area. Cooked and served as a chefs table experience. Where you’ll be hosted by our team who’ll be busy preparing, cooking, plating and presenting 5 delicious courses just a metre away over fire!
Glass of fizz
Snacks from the fire
Roast pumpkin and smoked Buratta
Seared hand dived scallop, chorizo and blistered pepper salsa, pickled apple
Guinea fowl supreme, chestnuts, Jerusalem artichoke, leeks
Bakewell tart, roast plums and whiskey crème Fraiche
|1pm VESTA sitting||13:00 - 15:30||£49.00|
|4.30pm VESTA sitting||16:30 - 19:00||£49.00|
|8pm VESTA sitting||20:00 - 22:30||£49.00|
The Circus Bar, Southbank Centre, Belvedere Road, London, SE1 8XX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Please note tickets are non transferable and non refundable from the time of booking.