Supper Club Voucher
- No reviews.
- Flotsam & Jetsam Cafe
2018 Supper Club GIFT VOUCHER
Redeemable via email@example.com for any of our 2018 supper club dates (dependent on availability).
- February 23rd
- March 30th
- April 27th
- May 25th
- June 29th
- July 27th
- August 31st
- September 28th
- October 26th
- November 30th
Emma and Jess at Spread provide a series of curated events centered around food and drink. They believe that simple dishes, made with locally sourced ingredients, presented to a hungry table can become something really special.
Their monthly pop up, Flotsam and Jetsam's supper club, includes a three course menu (kicked off with cocktails of course) which has been to designed champion seasonal produce and local suppliers.
£35.00 per person, please feel free to bring your own bottle to this event.
Spread look after all the private hire and catering for Flotsam and Jetsam café. Please get in touch if you would like more information about booking the café as a private venue.
Spread supports local specialist suppliers. If you like what they do and would like to talk about future collaborations please get in touch.
For private parties, they are happy to re-create their supper clubs in your home or talk to you about creating a bespoke menu for your special occasion.
Supper Club Voucher
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem
|19:30 - 22:30||£35.00|
4 Bellevue Parade, Entrance on Wiseton Road, SW17 7EQ
Tooting Bec (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.