Sake Discovery - Everything you need to know about warm & hot sake
- No reviews.
- Japan Centre Ichiba
Discover the Japanese tradition of enjoying warm/hot sake during Autumn and Winter to keep ourselves warm when paired with hearty cuisine. Find out which sake is suitable to serve warm & hot, the best method to heat up for it's optimal taste and which food pairing are ideal to serve with warm & hot sake.
Come and join Honami Matsumoto, a WSET certified sake educator, sake consultant, as well as an ambassador of Keigetsu by Tosa Brewing to explore the different serving temperatures and find your new favourite.
About Honami Matsumoto:
Honami who has a background of Leith's and Le Corden Bleu trained chef has worked at some of London’s established places including a Hedonism Wines as sake, wine and spirit specialist for over 15 years. She is also a Kikisakeshi-qualified sake sommelier, WSET-certified educator for Sake Level 3, Wine Level 1 & 2, and has 10 years of experience as an International Wine Challenge (IWC) Panel Judge in the sake category. Honami has created the House of Sake to provide sake promotional events and sake education to the sake lovers of the UK and beyond.
Sake Talks & Tastings - Everything you need to know about warm/hot sake
Friday 25 October 18:30 - 20:00
|18:30 - 20:00||£30.00|
Japan Centre Ichiba, Unit 0220 Westfield London, Westfield Square, Shepherd's Bush, W12 7HB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.