Pelican Canteen does Middle Eastern
- F Cooke
After a winter break, eating small fish in the warm waters of coastal bays (*I wish*), Pelicans are back - again at the iconic F Cooke on Broadway Market. With the scent of pie and mash still fresh in the air, we'll be getting our falafel on and plying you with sumac martinis. Expect Myles' signature bread to take the form of za'atar manoushe, our yoghurt to be strained, and tahini to be rife.
Still a steal at £35/head - bring your friends, bring your lovers, bring your own booze - and maybe bring some layers (the shop hasn't changed much since 1900, and apparently heating wasnt a thing then). Tables fit 4-6 people so we'll be asking for table plan requests closer to the time.
Excited already. We hope you are, too
|Friday night sitting||19:30 - 23:00||£35.00|
|Saturday night sitting||19:30 - 23:00||£35.00|
F Cooke, 9 Broadway Market, London, E8 4PH
Bethnal Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.