Pair and Compare: Wine tasting with Cheese and Chocolate pairing - spinach
Following the success of our East London events we are now bringing our Pair and Compare nights South of the river. See reviews of our previous events here.
Join us on this stylish, multi-sensory wine tasting experience at a cosy wine bar in London. A wine expert will take you on a fun and exciting tasting journey where you will pair and compare whilst listening to sweet soul sounds. All your senses will come alive as you work your way through 5 high quality wines from around the world. The relaxed and informative evening is based on comparisons and will not only include blind wine tastings to really test your taste buds, but each wine will be paired with carefully selected premium cheeses and artisan chocolates from contemporary Chocolate makers Beaulieu Chocolate. Which pairing will you prefer?
In the company of fellow wine enthusiasts, through your interactive experience you will learn about your preference to wine, understand how wine and food really pair together and know what to order next time you are faced with a large wine menu.
It is a tasty night not to be missed!
Who are we? Sip it is a contemporary wine tasting events company who host fun, stylish and exciting wine tasting experiences for all occasions. Find out more by visiting our website.
Wine tasting - 19th June
Wine tasting with Cheese and Chocolate Pairing
|19:00 - 20:30||£40.00|
Spinach, 161 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich
East Dulwich (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.