Gridiron Guest - Tom Brown
- No reviews.
Throughout the year we have invited a brilliant line-up of chefs to come and collaborate with us at Gridiron, sharing our passion for open fire cooking and seasonal, ethically sourced produce.
The 2nd chef in our Gridiron Guest line-up is Tom Brown of Cornerstone in Hackney Wick
Tom and Gridiron's exec chef Richard Turner have combined their passions and created an exclusive menu with expertly paired wines to match.
Make a reservation for the restaurant or get up close and personal with a seat at the kitchen counter! For a group of 6-8 we have a special Chef's Table so book quickly as there's only 1 available.
Please note the ticket time states 6pm-10.30pm however you are able to dine at any point during these times. We will contact you once you purchase a ticket to book you in to your preferred time.
Four-course menu included
|18:00 - 21:30||£75.00|
Four-course menu included, signed apron and Caviar cocktail
|18:00 - 21:30||£100.00|
Four-course menu included, signed apron and Caviar cocktail- available for 6-8 people
|18:00 - 21:30||£100.00|
Gridiron, COMO Metropolitan London, Old Park Lane, London, W1K 1LB
Green Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.