Farmyard Cinema: Unbranded
- No reviews.
- Oasis City Farm
Unbranded is an iconic adventure documentary, set in the wildest terrain of the American West. The film follows four brave men who train and ride a string of wild horses 3,000 miles from Mexico to Canada. This epic adventure includes spectacular landscapes, runaway horses, a sassy donkey, perilous mountain passes, sickness, injury and death.
The film has won over 15 film awards including the audience award at the Banff Mountain Film Festival.
FOOD AND DRINK
There will be delicious cocktails, wine, beer and food to buy at this event (meat and vegetarian available). There will also be a campfire with free marshmallows.
1 of the best adventure films ever made (winner of over 15 film awards)
Entry into a unique farmyard venue in central London
Campfire and free marshmallows
Arrive from 7pm for the campfire, drinks and food (not included in the price of your ticket). The film will start at 8.30pm with a short interval part way through and finish around 10.30pm.
|Thursday 25th April 2019||19:00 - 22:15||£20.00|
|Thursday 29th August 2019||19:00 - 22:15||£20.00|
Oasis City Farm, 18 Carlisle Lane, London, SE1 7LG
Lambeth North (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.