12:51 Wine Pairing and Taster
For one night only at 12:51 restaurant we are presenting a 6 course tasting menu from Head Chef James Cochran, accompanied by a wine pairing from Hush Heath Estate winery based in Kent. An exclusive tasting menu using all fresh and locally sourced ingredients, paired with a selection of locally produced wines, this is a evening not to be missed.
Balfour, Hush Heath Estate has been at the forefront of the English wine movement since 2004, with a commitment to producing the very finest still and sparkling wines. Today, Hush Heath's 25 hectares of vineyards and eight hectares of apple trees are meticulously and sustainably managed by a family of viticulturists, with our award winning winemakers using years of experience to create wines which are known for their clean, fresh and precise style.
This evening we will be taking you through a tasting menu paired with a selection of wines, each chosen to complement the nuances of each dish.
This ticket gets you a 6 course taster with wine pairing for each course
|19:00 - 22:00||£85.00|
12:51, 107, Upper Street, Islington, N1 1QN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.