Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Tours London Christmas Party
- Covent Garden Tube Station
Covid responsible: Track and Trace: Physical Distancing throughout the Tour.
The Boogie Shoes team presents Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Tours of the West End.
An outdoors open-air event in London's West End.
*Please note promo video is from last year, this Christmas 2020 we will be physically distanced in your bubble groups*.
Headphones are sterilised before and after use. Hand Sanitiser and masks encouraged. No touching and COVID aware precautions.
Come on a dance walk adventure through the streets of London. With magical happenings with Londoners and tourists and spontaneous commentary from your tour guide. You should expect flash mobs of singing and dancing in the streets to feel-good uplifting tunes that you already know.
You don't need to dance to join in, it's a walking tour with great music!
Come vibe with us!
THE BOOGIE SHOES TEAM BRINGS YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT. THE SILENT DISCO
'THE CHRISTMAS PARTY!' An outdoor open air event in Central London.
We are Boogie Shoes! London's original and best Walking Silent Disco, touring the capital and dance-walking around the world since 2017
Come and join us as we dance-walk round Central London on our Christmas Special.
Taking the party to London's streets and open spaces with silent disco headphones, this tour has been known to rouse even the most bashful to the dizzy heights of Disco delirium!
Watch in amazement as all your shy and retiring friends turn into shape-making divas and rock gods… the moment they have donned the ‘magic headphones of dance’.
On this immersive walking tour you will be transported into a disco-bubble through a bespoke selection of uplifting music: all the pop classics, singalong favourites, retro goodies and a few Christmas Crackers!
This is spur of the moment organised fun at its finest: with spontaneous flashmobs, poorly choreographed dance moves and with Ruth’s witty and often hilarious commentary, you will guided through a truly unique experience.
Tours last for one hour.
Santa Hats Christmas Jumpers and Tinsel optional.
Meet us at Covent Garden Tube Station 5 minutes before your tour starts.
Wear shoes that you can walk in. BYOB.
We will finish in Central London near a Tube Station.
Warning: Your cheeks will hurt from smiling
Boogie Shoes Christmas Cracker Silent Disco6pm Ticket -
Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Christmas Cracker
|18:00 - 19:00||£14.00|
4:30pm Christmas Tour London
4:30pm Christmas Tour London
|16:30 - 17:30||£14.00|
Covent Garden Tube Station, Long Acre, London, WC2E 9JT
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.