SE1 Comedy @ The Leather Exchange
- The Leather Exchange
SE1 Comedy is a new monthly comedy night where established and newer comedians perform new material. It's hosted by Julian Hall, presenter of the Let's Kill Twitter show, and Cameron Blair, one of New Zealand's up-and-coming musical comedians.
It all takes place at the cosy and characterful pub The Leather Exchange, a short and direct walk from London Bridge underground and overground stations (Shard exit).
We usually run on the first Thursday of every month from 7.30pm - however, for January 2022 we will be on Thursday 13th January and our line-up, TBC is Tamsyn Kelly, Robyn Perkins and Ria Lina. More details soon!
SE1 Comedy @ The Leather Exchange,
|19:30 - 22:00||£6.00|
The Leather Exchange, 15 Leathermarket Street, London, SE1 3HN
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.