SE1 Comedy @ The Leather Exchange
- No reviews.
- The Leather Exchange
SE1 Comedy is a new monthly comedy night where established and newer comedians perform new material. It's hosted by Julian Hall, presenter of the Let's Kill Twitter show, and Cameron Blair, one of New Zealand's up-and-coming musical comedians.
It all takes place at the cosy and characterful pub The Leather Exchange, a short and direct walk from London Bridge underground and overground stations (Shard exit).
Line-up for February 3rd: Claire Haus, Erich McElroy and Miles Chapman.
Claire Haus is a British-Canadian comic and writer. She’s a So You Think You're Funny finalist and is set to feature on the fourth series of ITV2’s Stand Up Sketch Show. Her 2021 collaboration with LADbible reached 650k+ views in just four days. She can regularly be seen performing high-energy stand-up at some of the best clubs on the London circuit and also creates a stream of popular sketch content on Instagram. She wanders around the stage a fair bit, and absolutely loves to lean on columns, mantles, lecterns, etc.
In addition to playing playing UK comedy venues up and down the country, Erich McElroy has appeared on BBC Breakfast, Newsnight, Sky News, BBC Radio Scotland’s Breaking the News, BBC Radio 4’s Moral Maze, BBC News, BBC Breakfast, Good Morning Britain, Talk Radio, Sky Sunrise, Murnaghan, and STVLive. He has also written for the Independent, Huffington Post, The Herald in Scotland and even Saga. He co-hosts the online show Comics Solving Problems with The Mash Report’s Steve N Allen. He lives in London with his wife and two children that he is quite fond of.
Miles Chapman is a writer, performer and comedy producer, best known for playing Lee in Channel 4’s 'Lee and Dean'. He’s also starred ‘Life on the Road’ with Ricky Gervais and you’ll see his ugly mug in the forthcoming series of Derry Girls. Miles has given stand-up a go a couple of times and 3 people said he was ‘quite funny’ - his wife said he was shit! This is enough evidence for Miles to torture yet more audiences with his beige ramblings. Catch Miles in this intimate venue before he disappears forever.
SE1 Comedy @ The Leather Exchange,
|19:30 - 22:00||£6.00|
The Leather Exchange, 15 Leathermarket Street, London, SE1 3HN
London Bridge (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.