Sat 4 Mar Monkey Business Hampstead
- Cafe Rouge
- No reviews.
Multi Award- Winning superbly funny musician, comedian,
director,writer and performer
. In 2014, his first solo comedy show The Fundamental Interconnectedness of Everyone with an Internet Connection premiered at The Edinburgh Fringe to wide acclaim and was a sell out show for the festival. As a writer his work has been published by The New York Times and in various short-fiction journals. He curates the website www.bluffable.com where he publishes comic transcripts of conversations he orchestrates with online email scammers, (“I laughed my ass off,” The New York Times.”) “Veitch is ahead of the curve” – Guardian“
A wicked sense of humor. Ingenious .. one to watch” – Independent
funny musical comedian
Professor Jack Darcy
and top actor
Ethan is an Essex lad in his early twenties.
His first ever TV job was playing Joe in BAD EDUCATION opposite Jack Whitehall. The show was produced by Tiger Aspect for BBC 3 and was an instant hit with viewers and critics alike.
Next up was TRYING AGAIN - a brand new comedy for Sky penned by Chris Addison and Simon Blackwell, an hilarious study of relationships with Ethan falling madly in love with his driving instructor played by Elizabeth Berrington. He then played stoner layabout Webby in RUDE BOYS, a comedy feed written by Jazzie Zonzolo.
Ethan had two feature films released in 2015 – ‘BAD EDUCATION THE MOVIE’ and ‘UP ALL NIGHT’ from CBBC's hugely successful franchise Friday Download.
The son of famous dad Mark Steel
and with all the markings of a great comedian
Following impressive performances and wowing audiences at The Latitude, V and Reading festivals in 2013, Elliot Steel is the new must-see comic name to watch out for in 2014.
At just seventeen years old Elliot regales confidence and a stage presence behind his years.
Elliot’s hilarious and honest routines are gritty real-life tales of growing up on a South London council estate – all delivered in his refreshingly individual style.
Catch him now before the stadium tour.
Press‘One to watch’ – The Independent
Aaron Charles Levene
Aaron Levene is a likeable Buddhist Jewish (Bujew) comedian with darkly funny tales of neurosis and family mixed with observational material. He’s performed in over 250 gigs including a variety of spots at the Edinburgh Festival 2014. He also ran a successful mixed variable bill called Relatively Normal at the Opium Bar at Edinburgh 2015. In 2016 he’ll be at Edinburgh Festival with a Si Deaves in “Leaves with a D, Bu with a Jew”.
expect some extraordinary magic from our
MARCELLO THE MAGICIAN
MC Martin Besserman
Doors 7.30 pm Showtime 8.30 pm
drinks /food is available
Monkey Business is always ready to celebrate a birthday
so do let me know if you are celebrating one and we will try to make it that bit extra special .
Please note that line ups are subject to late change but are correct at time of going to press.
Monkey Business comedy is comedy from the heart
|20:30 - 23:00||£15.00|
38-39 Hampstead High Street NW3 1QE
38-39 Hampstead High Street NW3 1QE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.