Natural Born Storytellers 'New Beginnings'
- No reviews.
- The Psychedelic Society
Our season of events at The Psychedelic Society are designed designed to honour the ancient rituals and traditions of our elders through the sharing of true stories from our own lives.
Starting with the harvest festival season, we explore what the theme ‘New Beginnings’ means for us at this time of year. Rebirth, new connections, a new start, new job, a life-changing event, a grand epiphany or a simple realisation that opens up a new way of thinking. We’re telling stories from the heart, being raw and expressing ourselves in the oldest artform known to humankind.
Our true storytelling shows are friendly, open, intimate and honest and the stories moving, life-affirming, shocking, captivating or just plain hilarious. It's different to a comedy show where the expectation is laughter... here laughter comes, but it's a part of a whole breadth of other emotions and reactions to the stories and it makes for a rich, fulfilling evening's entertainment.
We'd love you to get involved, whether it's sharing a story, suggesting a theme or simply listening to our stories. If you have a story you'd like to tell tonight or on any of our upcoming themes, please get in touch with us with an outline of your story and the theme you think it fits best.
“This was one hell of an evening. Like really properly captivating stories that enthralled, moved, tickled, challenged and above all entertained. Such a brilliant event”
We also have a podcast where we introduce and honour a selection of stories told at our nights, which we think you'll love! You can find them all at www.naturalbornstorytellers.com/podcast
|Low Income||19:00 - 22:00||£7.00|
|Standard||19:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
|Abundant||19:00 - 22:00||£12.00|
The Psychedelic Society, 8 Mackintosh Lane, Homerton, E6 9AB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.