Being one of Camden's oldest pubs having established back in 1787, this historic pub is open 7 nights a week serving up comedy, club nights and food from the resident chefs from Smoke ‘n’ Buns. You can expect comedy 7 nights a week in the upstairs Camden Comedy Club and then Thursday, Friday and…
Eurovision comedy night in Camden
Laugh Out London continues its run of experimental comedy nights at the Camden Head in Camden with a show dedicated to this month's most spectacular event - EUROVISION!
Some of our favourite alternative comedy performers will be taking the mic to bring you a unique interpretation of the most camp event in Europe.
Expect costumes, ballads, divas and beards. And maybe some rigged voting.
Date: Friday 6th May 2016
Venue: The Camden Head, 100 Camden High St, London NW1 0LU
Nearest tube: Camden Town (7 minutes walk)
Time: Doors 8pm, Start 8.30pm
Tickets: Advance £4, doors £5
The show will be hosted by JOZ NORRIS as the irreplaceable Terry Wogan.
He will be joined by an assortment of comedians who will be representing the various countries involved
Please note, this is an experimental, silly show where the emphasis is on FUN. We encourage people to come with an open mind and to celebrate adventurous ideas. Leave negative thoughts at home or take them to Jongleurs.
|20:30 - 22:30||£4.00|
100, Camden High Street,Camden, NW1 0LU
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.