Silent Disco Tours of London Christmas Party Special
- Covent Garden Tube Station
THE BOOGIE SHOES TEAM BRINGS YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT. THE SILENT DISCO
FUN WALK OF LONDON.
'THE CHRISTMAS PARTY!'
Come on a festive special hilarious heart-warming dance walk through the streets of London. Expect magical happenings with Londoners and tourists and spontaneous commentary from your tour guide. Expect flash mobs of singing and dancing in the streets to feel-good uplifting tunes from the 70s 80s 90s and 00s. and a few Christmas Crackers of course!
What a great way to roam around beautiful festive London with your friends. Bring your own drinks you may get thirsty and wear suitable footwear to move around the city. Small rucksacks are better than handbags so you can use your arms for dancing :)
Santa Hats and Tinsel Optional.
'The most fun I've ever had'
Hi-Tec Headphones provided.
Please arrive at Covent Garden Tube station no later that 5 minutes before your tour starts. Don't be late we can't wait!
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
We will meet you at Covent Garden Tube Station.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
you can email us on email@example.com
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY...
The following Guidelines are for the safety of you and others
1. The Boogie Shoes stewards are there for your safety, you must follow their instructions at all times. If you repeatedly fail to comply with their directions you may be asked to leave the tour".
2. The tour starts strictly at the time slot on your eticket. Latecomers may not be admitted*.
3. Please take care of your personal belongings. We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen items. You will have limited hearing of your surroundings and as such we recommend you keep your valuables secure. Boogie Shoes is not responsible for your belongings.
4. The wearing of headphones impedes your ability to hear everyday noises like traffic and other people. By purchasing a ticket for this event you accept all responsibility for your own safety and agree to be aware of the outside sound limitations that you will incur.
5. There is no charge for babies in slings but we cannot accommodate prams or pushchairs, we recommend participants should be over the age of 7. You are responsible for any children whom you bring on a tour.
All tickets are non-refundable
Christmas Silent Disco Tours
|14:00 - 15:00||£16.00|
Covent Garden Tube Station, Longacre, Covent Garden, London, England, WC2E9DD
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.