Supa Dupa Fly X Rooftop
- Pow Brixton Rooftop
Hiphop, RnB, Dancehall, Old Skool Garage & Afrobeats
DJs Sandra Omari (BBC 1Xtra dj) / G-Starr / Pavlos
£10-£15 party only (tables 4-6)
Fancy some Jerk with your Jay-Z? Or some Burna Boy with your Burger? How about some Drizzy with your Lemon Drizzle? Well, we’ve got you, because London’s best Hiphop & RnB night (Time Out / Evening Standard) are BACK at Brixton's best Outdoor Rooftop...
In the words of Keith Murray… It’s gonna be a party Y’all!
Supa Dupa Fly have hosted shows for artists including Jazzy Jeff, Kojey Radical, Rita Ora, EZ Disclosure, Lady Leshurr & loads more. There have been impromptu performances from Amerie & Professor Green too. Hosting arenas at festivals including Lovebox each year, as well as lots of high profile shows at Soho & Shoreditch House have been some of the many highlights. There have been numerous recent press features from the likes of Time Out (calling SDF London’s best RnB Night’), The Guardian, The Metro and The Evening Standard.
We will have 26 spaced out booths at a maximum of 6 per booth.
We will have to have a minimum of 4 per booth and a maximum of 6 to keep the average attendance up for each seating.
Customers will therefore have to buy group tickets, of 4, 5 or 6 - no individual tickets. We encourage you to try and gather a group of 6 so we can maximise the number of seats utilised at the venue.
Guests should arrive 15 minutes early to their slot. If people are late they may lose their table!
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION FOR ALL GUESTS:
We are so happy to have you back, but please let’s still keep each other safe by following some simple guidelines.
Please visit our venue only if you are anyone you have been in contact with are not showing symptoms of COVID-19.
Please use our sanitiser stations that are provided on arrival and around the venue for your safety and convenience.
Observe signage for movement around the venue – this is there for social distancing reasons.
Please respect one another’s personal space, and keep your distance where indicated.
Feel free to party in your booth, but please avoid close interaction with other tables or guests.
Your booth has been booked for a set time, please adhere to these set times for arrival and duration to allow for sanitising and the next booking slot.
Order your food and drinks with your server.
There is no service at the bars, your table will have a server for the duration of your stay, so your drinks and food will be brought directly to your table.
Our staff will be provided with PPE for your safety and consideration.
All payments ( where possible ) should be made using contactless.
You can read the full POW guideliness here https://pow-london.com/covid-health-and-safety/
Address: POW Brixton (Prince of wales), 467- 469 Brixton Rd, Brixton, London SW9 8HH
Dress Code: Your finest & flyest!
Transport: 1 min from Brixton tube & overground (Victoria line & night tube).
More: www.supadupaflylove.com / www.facebook.com/supadupaflylove / www.instagram.com/supadupaflylove
Socials: www.facebook.com/supadupaflylove / www.instagram.com/supadupaflylove
AFTER A HIGHLY POPULAR AND SUCCESSFUL, SOCIALLY DISTANCED SUMMER PROGRAMME, THE POW IS BACK FOR SPRING 2021!
EARLYBIRD - BOOTH OF 4-6 ENTRY ONLY
Seated Booth - please select 4/5/6 tickets
|19:00 - 00:30||£10.00|
BOOTH OF 4-6 ENTRY ONLY
Seated Booth - please select 4/5/6 tickets
|19:00 - 00:30||£15.00|
|EXTRA SEAT - YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE A BOOTH BOOKED||19:00 - 00:30||£15.00|
Pow Brixton Rooftop, 467-469 Brixton Rd, Brixton, London, SW9 8HH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.