Reggae brunch - Summer Terrace - Sunday Skank - SUN 15TH AUGUST
- No reviews.
- Pitch stratford
PART 2!! SUNDAY SKANK
IF YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE FOR THE SOLD OUT OPENING ON SUN 27TH JUNE, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE.
ALL RESTRICTIONS REMOVED!
There's a heatwave on its way and this is the REGGAE BRUNCH opening outdoor event This year
On Sunday the 18th July we be TAKING OVER the super cool Pitch in Stratford. This is one of the most unique party spaces around and had been hand picked for this occasion.
Make sure you and the crew catch this first wave coz once its sold its sold.
Expect the full Reggae Brunch Djs & host residents (not holding back)
Cool outdoor venue + carnival vibes
Games, & prizes throughout the day
caribbean Kitchen + street food & veg options available all day.
WE GOOD TO GO!
Reggae Brunch presents “Sunday Skank”
NEW Date: Sunday 15TH August 2021
Time: 12PM -5PM
This event is limited and ticket price go up when allocations are sold and not closer to the time.
Where: Pitch (Stratford)
Location: 2 Bridge Road, London E15 3FF
Music: Reggae, Soca, dancehall, Calypso, Reggaeton, Bashment, Afro, Soul, Hip hop (outdoor, partially covered)
VIP Booths for upto 8 guests from £200 (£25 per person) dedicated covered seated area for the entire event hours
Early bird from £16
There is no food or drinks included in this event
Pitch stratford, 2 Bridge Road, London, E15 3FF
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to entrance from the marked purchase
2. There is no rum punch or meals included in all ticket types.
3. Entertainment, venue and the timings may be subject to changed due to uncertainty of covid government guidelines.
4. Private vip booth bookings maximum of up to 8 guests
5. Dress code is casual.
6. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
7. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion.
8. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled.
9. Purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos being taken on the day, which may be used for promotional purposes.
10. Last entry is 3pm. No Refunds will be given if you do not attend.
11. Should the event be postponed, all ticket holders will be able to transfer to a new date or credit toward any reggae brunch brand events. Under covid government guidelines reggae brunch complies with rules set by the authorities. At event this will include social distancing, small dancing by tables. No shouting or loud singing. guests must be in their own bubble and not mix with other booth guests.