Clubbing, Something A Little Different, VIP Party, Fun Time Partying
Electro, Live Music, House Music
The inexhaustible daughter of the Baron is known for her lavish decadent life: we couldn't dream of a better host for our Single Valentine Party, get ready to meet Diana for another iconic night by The Mansion London
DRESS CODE:RED Prize for the best costume (be sexy, The Mansion London expect 90% single)
YOUR SINGLE VALENTINE PROGRAM:
2 DJs: 100% house/electro
Our 2 best house music DJs will play for the first time together! We can't wait to hear this exclusive duo throw their best sets in the soundscape. Proud to welcome resident DJ Joffrey Bogart and rockstar DJ Fabrizia Corsi. We guarantee the best funky house music of London !
Live Performances: Percussions and Sax!
West African master djembe player Nahini Doumbia will bring the traditional beats on stage
Bongo resident Sam Baws will be ready for this exclusive encounter and add to the magic
Alan Short the Italian sax player and his impressive musical skills
Sassy la Showdoll: this explosive female duo will dance for you!
Face painter Miss Anna will be there to bring out your inner red
ART: A sensational visual Art exhibition by Argentum Gallery, this time exposing Rekha Sameer, a conceptual video artist who will project a specific installation to our guests
Private Venue (in Holborn): we will go underground this time. This unusual venue will be the temple of electro/house music for a night. Address to be revealed to ticket holders 48hrs before the event.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.