MAD FER IT - THE OASIS ONLY CLUB NIGHT – PRESENTED BY BACK TO BACK
- The Grace
One band. One night. One incredible chance to hear all your favourite Oasis tracks played #backtoback
Definitely (Maybe) the best Oasis night in the world
One band. One night. One incredible chance to hear all your favourite Oasis tracks played #backtoback – for FIVE EPIC HOURS.
That’s right, the Back to Back DJs play no other artists, no other bands and most importantly: no Blur.
It’s ALL Oasis, ALL night – from the big singalongs like Wonderwall, Don’t Look Back in Anger and Champagne Supernova, to fan-favourite B-sides and album tracks including Don’t Go Away, Stay Young and Acquiesce, blasted through a hardcore soundsystem in one of London’s most legendary music venues, Dingwalls.
Forget listening to nonstop Oasis on your headphones, in the car or sitting in your bedroom (we’ve all been there). Join hundreds of other Oasis fans rolling with it at the WORLD’S ONLY back to back and uninterrupted Oasis club night.
As you were.
Entry to Back To Back
|23:00 - 04:00||£7.50|
The Grace, 20-22 Highbury Corner, London, N5 1RA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.