Found in the heart of Leadenhall Market in the City of London, Bedales at Leadenhall is a hidden gem for wine buffs. Set beneath the cobblestone alleys of the colourful Victorian market and hailed a regular haunt for lovers of the grape. The menu features an array of gourmet sandwiches, cheese, charcuterie…
WSET LEVEL 1 at Bedales at Leadenhall
The Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) was founded in 1969 to provide high quality education and training in wines and spirits. Since then, WSET has grown into the foremost international body in the field of wines and spirits education, with a suite of sought-after qualifications.
The aim of WSET LEVEL1 course is to give a basic introduction to wine followed by some basic food & wine pairing.
All Students will be given 6 ISO Tasting Glasses, food & wine required for the course. Successful students will receive a certificate and WSET Level 1 Award in wine lapel pin.
- The main styles of wine
- The WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine
- The characteristics of the common grape varieties used to produce wine
- Service of wine
- Health, safety and legal issues
- The pairing of food and wine
- To gain the qualification students need to successfully pass a multiple-choice paper of 30 questions
WSET LEVEL 1- £140 VOUCHER
WSET Level 1 at Bedales at Leadenhall Market
WSET Level 1 at Bedales at Leadenhall Market 2017
|09:30 - 17:30||£140.00|
55 Leadenhall Market EC3V 1LT
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.