Workshop: Sensual Massage for couples
Given by sex mentor and master sensual masseur Collin Richards. We invite you to join us at our private central london locations for an exclusive 6 hour workshop. Designed to be an introduction to sensual massage including teaching specific techniques to enhance foreplay for both the girl and the guy.
THIS COUPLES WORKSHOP WILL TEACH
• To become a more creative and intuitive lover.
• Increase his sexual confidence to release his primal masculine energy
• Equip him with specialist knowledge to give even more sexual fulfilment to his partner
• The things that men really like that often they don’t know about
• The pleasure of being the receiver of adventurous sensual arousal
• Specific techniques to bring her man to the edge and back
WHY INVEST IN THIS TRAINING?
Nature has embodied man and woman with basic, primal sexual identities. In this dynamic women want to be desired, and men want approval. A woman loves to feel a man’s demonstrative attraction while man longs to hear her say: you’re the best’ from a satisfied lover.
Research shows that for many women the most common reason relationships falter is that the sex can become monotonous and unadventurous or sometimes even non-existent. Why? Because male partners have not taken the time to learn the geography of the female sensual landscape and explore what new elements can continue to make his female partner satisfied. By learning the art of sensual massage and including it within his sexual repertoire, a man can raise his female partner’s sexual experience from average and predictable to imaginative creative and exciting.
Couples will work together practising one on one massage.
Fizz and refreshments on arrival and a light lunch will be provided
|12:00 - 16:00||£190.00|
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.