Tinyjohn Terrarium Workshop.
- No reviews.
- Gipsy Hill Taproom
Join London Terrariums for a lovely Sunday afternoon at The Gipsy Hill Taproom making your own Tinyjohn Terrarium! Ft food from Beefinity & Viande.
Tickets £42 per person for a 2 hour Tinyjohn terrarium workshops, your terrarium to take home, a glass of mulled wine and endless terrarium possibilities.
You will learn how a terrarium works; how these self-contained ecosystems survive so well on their own and how to look after them.
We will start with a short introduction explaining the history and science that goes into building a terrarium, from the different plants you can use to why activated charcoal has become an essential for us.
Then it is up to you guys to get your hands in there and build your own!
We will supply you with a Tinyjohn Jar which you will fill with various Fittonia and Ivy and an arrangement of pebbles and moss.
Ask us any questions you have and by the end of the session you will have your own exciting miniature garden to take away and watch develop over the next months and years.
All contents, Jar and tools are supplied, we will send you home with a bag to pop your terrarium in and also a care guide with our details on if you have any further questions.
Ticket admits one person, mulled wine included.
Unit 5 Hamilton industrial estate 160 hamilton rd SE27 9SF
Gipsy Hill (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.