Style Surgery 101
- No reviews.
- Raw LABS
You’ve always wanted to exercise your creative streak…
You like art…
You’re into fashion…
Maybe you just want to freshen up your wardrobe…
In this vicious cycle of fashion, many people fall in and out of love with items of clothing that they have bought very quickly, contributing to overflowing landfills and the pollution of our world.
Over at FABRICATE we want to help supply you with the tools and know how to be able to upcyle items that you once loved. There are many ways to making boring clothing or accessories more exciting so come along to our workshop and kets work on it together!
So you didn’t go to design school and you’re not the arty type…
There are a lot of simple things you can learn at FABRICATE that will upscale clothing and bring your ideas to life without having extensive technical knowledge. Cut, stitch, dye, paint, bead, the possibilities are endless!
As well as bringing your own pieces you will also be able to buy Drifters LDN pieces to spruce up.
The workshop will supply various materials for you to be able to customise your items with. Premium materials like badges and heat transfer prints are also available at an additional cost.
Here’s how it works:
1. Drop in between 13.30 and 21.00
2. Bring along some old clothes or accessories
3. Grab a bite to eat from the cafe
4. Use our materials to bring them back to life
5. Get them wrapped up and take them home with you
Get started now and check out Fabricate on Instagram for our tutorials
This ticket includes all standard materials and equipment e.g.. paint, dye, sewing machine access. This ticket does not include premium materials such as heat transfer printing or iron on badges, these can be purchased separately on the day.
|13:30 - 21:00||£10.00|
This ticket includes all standard materials and equipment e.g.. paint, dye, sewing machine access.as well as the unlimited use of premium materials such as heat transfer printing (special logos can be requested prior to worksop) or iron on badges.
|13:30 - 21:00||£15.00|
Raw LABS, Norton Quays, Royal Albert Wharf, London, E16 2QP
Gallions Reach (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.