Saturday Morning Yoga at Hammerton Brewery
- No reviews.
- Hammerton Brewery
We've teamed up with the wonderful teacher Cler Lewis to bring you a lovely chill Saturday Morning Yoga class in our lovely big and spacious taproom.
Clêr's classes start slow, building steadily to gently nudge your body into new movement patterns. She combines flowing sequences with yin postures and seated meditation to promote connections to those inner layers of the energetic body. When she's not practising and teaching yoga, she can can be found writing books, so unsurprisingly her yoga classes are suffused with poetry.
Join us for a warming and gentle 60 minute flow based class, accessible to all skills. Beginners and seasoned Yogi alike are more than welcome to come down and join us - a wonderful way to start your weekend! We have a small number of mats available to use, please do bring your own if you have one.
Walk ins also welcome, it is £15 to pay on the day.
All students will get a 10% off voucher to use in the taproom later that day, stick around and chill while we finish off opening (the bar opens at 12!) or pop back later with friends. Any questions, let us know!
Yoga in a Brewery!
|10:00 - 11:00||£13.50|
Hammerton Brewery, Unit 8 & 9 Roman Way Industrial Estate, 149 Roman Way, London, N7 8XH
Caledonian Road & Barnsbury (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.