Posy & Posy wreath making.
- Gipsy Hill Taproom
Posy & Posy team up with Gipsy Hill Brewery to present ' The Modern Wreath Workshop'.
An afternoon of festivities at the Taproom, modern wreath making and mulled wine (included in ticket price) Join us for a wreath making workshop and get Christmas ready with your very own wreath to hang on your very own door. Forget traditional wreaths, we’re getting creative in true Posy & Posy style and shaking things up a bit. Think Scandi triangles, scrumptious succulents, dried flowers, golden hoops and much, much more.
Tickets available through the link in the bio for both one and a half hour sessions;
What do I get with my ticket?
Ticket price includes 1.5 hours of fun, 3 instructors, all supplies and tools, a glass of mulled wine and your beautiful wreath!
What time should I arrive?
Please arrive at least 15 minutes beforehand to find a seat and get settled in.
What should I bring?
Who should I contact with any questions?
Please email all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who will be teaching the workshop?
Three wonderful ladies from the Posy & Posy team.
Can I come alone?
Yes of course! What a perfect way to get some down time.
~Posy & Posy~
'It was a chance meeting at Judith Blacklock's flower school that bought together the British and Australian Co-founders. Both have had many years in successful careers, but were unfulfilled, balancing career demands and missing precious family time.
A man idea conceived in a taxi took hold, and the pair decided to quit their respective jobs and launch Posy & Posy. All seems fairly easy right? Well, in between toddler wrangling, long haul flights back to Australia and all things in between, start up life has been a true eye opened, but our idea is now reality.
Plonking supermarket flowers in a vase is, in our opinion, sacrilege. Our mission is to reignite floral creativity. Why should gorgeous modern flowers be the reserve of Pinterest boards and designer florists?
With the right ingredients and the basic skills, you can create as your heart desires. Get cutting and suddenly a world of exciting designs become possible. It’s the key to getting creative.'
*mulled wine not included in ticket price.
Wreath making 4-5.30pm
|16:00 - 19:30||£28.00|
Wreath making 6-7.30pm
|16:00 - 19:30||£28.00|
Gipsy Hill Taproom, Unit 5 Hamilton industrial estate, 160 hamilton rd, London, SE27 9SF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.