MISO MAKING WORKSHOP BY YAMATO MISO OF KANAZAWA
CREATE WITH JAPAN CENTRE - MISO MAKING WORKSHOP
Learn how to make your own Miso from Seiichi Yamamoto, the Miso Master from Kanazawa!
Join Seiichi Yamamoto, 4th generation CEO of Yamato SoySauce & Miso Company, to learn the secrets of miso making in this hands-on miso making workshop. Yamamoto-san will also be giving a lecture on the beneficial properties of Koji and its effect on intestinal flora and gut health. Each participant will make approximately 1 kilo of miso to take home to slowly ferment and mature.
To celebrate Ishikawa Fair 2020, Yamato-san will be flying in from Kanazawa, Japan especially to teach this workshop so don't miss this rare opportunity!
- Lecture on intestinal flora and gut health by Mr Yamamoto
- Make your own Miso! Hands-on Miso making workshop
- Dinner of Ramen or Udon Noodles (Ve options) with Japanese Tea
YAMATO SOY SAUCE & MISO
Founded in 1911 by Tomatsu Yamamoto, Yamato is the leading SoySauce and Miso brand of Kanazawa city, Ishikawa prefecture. Yamato Soy Sauce & Miso manufactures natural miso, amazake, soy sauce, and other sauces without any artificial flavours, additives or colours. Yamato's goal is to encourage a healthy and happy lifestyle for everyone through the power of Koji!
Miso Making Workshop with Kanazawa Yamato Miso Company
18:30 - 20:30
|18:30 - 20:30||£40.00|
Ichiba, Unit 0220 Westfield London, Relay Square, London, W12 7HB
White City (Tube)
A full refund will be given if cancelled in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org 72 hours prior to the event start time. Unfortunately, no refund can be given thereafter, however, you are free to send someone else in your place for the same event you have booked.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.