Metallic Foiling Workshop at the Lib-rary
- No reviews.
- Lib-rary Private Members Club
This workshop involves screen printing or painting your designs in adhesive glue and heat transferring foil onto the surface of your fabric. This process also works on paper. Nicole will guide you through designing, printing and foiling your own set of designs onto the surface, testing onto fabric before printing onto your final piece. This could be a bag, t-shirt or book, or creating textile samples. All materials are provided in the workshops, you are also welcome to bring your own fabric and final pieces to foil onto. I also encourage for you to see what you have at home to up-cycle and transform, rather than buying something new. No experience necessary, all materials are provided. Please wear cloths that you don’t mind getting a bit messy in.
If you have time make a few stencils at home, this will allow more time in the workshop to foil. Keep your designs no larger than A4.
Bring 2 times from home to up-cycle and transform, such as notebooks, t-shirts & cushion covers (Avoid buying anything new)
All materials are provided
Only 10 spaces available for this workshop
This workshop starts at 18:30 - 20:30
* Please note these tickets are non-refundable
* For this workshop to go ahead 8 tickets need to be sold.
Lib-rary Private Members Club, 112, St. Martin's Lane, London, WC2N 4BD
Charing Cross (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.