Make Your Own Sex Toy Workshop
- No reviews.
- Regents Studios
Not your average craft workshop. You will create your very own, one of a kind sex toy!
First we will help you draw out your design on paper before turning it into a 3D shape using artists clay. After turning your dreamy creations into a mould, we then pour high quality silicone and leave it to set before breaking it open to reveal your masterpiece!
All abilities are welcome, whether you have made your own dildo before or not, we will guide you through step by step.
Step 1. Get inspired and draw your design
Step 2. Create your design in 3D using clay
Step 3. Encase your toy
Step 4. Pour alginate to create a negative
Step 5. Remove the clay sculpture
Step 6. Pick your colours and mix your silicone, pour in the mould
Step 7. The big reveal!
Location; Unit 32 (3rd floor) Regent Studios, 8 Andrews Road, London, E8 4QN. Closest tube station London Fields or Cambridge Heath.
Thursday 19th November 6 - 9.30pm
Food & Drink; The venue operates a Bring-your-own-booze policy, we will provide glasses, ice and some snacks. During the evening there will be a point when you can order in food if you wish.
All materials are included plus a goodie bag to take home.
Covid-19 additional notes;
1. We cannot accept bookings for groups greater than 6, however this doesn't mean that the class size is capped at 6 people.
2. Our venue is able to accommodate more than six people safely as we will be complying with social distancing measures. This means there will be at least 1 meter between each participant.
3. You will be asked to register your details for test and trace purposes, we will be using the NHS Test and Trace System to do this.
4. Prior to all workshops a full risk assessment will be carried out and published on the company website.
5. Teachers will be wearing masks and visors and we recommend that students also wear masks.
6. Hand sanitiser and hand washing will be available to all students and teachers, additional cleaning is put in place to reduce the risk of transmission.
7. Each student will be allocated a workspace with all the tools required, we have altered the format of the session to avoid people walking around the venue.
8. If you feel uncomfortable during the session at all, please say so and the teachers can review the session and make necessary adjustments to ensure the safety of all participants.
|18:00 - 21:30||£90.00|
Regents Studios, Unit 32 (3rd floor), 8 Andrews Road, London, E8 4QN
London Fields (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.