Live Online Scriptwriting Course
- No reviews.
Stuck inside? Isolated? Bored? Feeling uninspired? The ADC are delighted to be holding this 4-hour evening Skype course with Maddy Anholt. All you need is a good internet connection!
1st & 2nd April, 7-9pm (£50 for both evenings)
You will receive 11 bonus handouts and cover:
- How to arc, structure and format a script to industry standard
- How to get a TV or Radio commission
- How to write content for brands and make money from it
- How to secure 10k of sponsorship for your Edinburgh show or creative project
- How to get that idea out of your head and onto a page
- How to craft believable characters
- How to approach agents and be seen
- How to ensure you are always working
- Business skills to negotiate offers and sponsorship
- How to stop waiting for other people to give you work
- How to banish Imposter Syndrome
- How to build your profile
- How to make yourself into a creative agency
- Understand social media presence and how to build it
- How to make money from online branded content
- How to get rid of self-limiting beliefs
This unique online course fuses Maddy’s 10 years of experience, BBC TV and Radio commissions as a writer and performer, 5 sell-out Edinburgh shows and a production company fully sponsored (over £70k received) and techniques in calming our inner chimp, mindfulness and self-empowerment.
Maddy has written, been commissioned and performed on BBC Radio 4, BBC Radio 2, by Warner Bros, Channel 4, BBC Three, BBC One, The Guardian, The Metro, The Telegraph and has amassed over 7 million views. Maddy was also one of the speaker's for The Guardian and Facebook for International Women's Day 2020.
1st and 2nd April 19:00-21:00
|19:00 - 21:00||£50.00|
Online, Skype name required, Online, Online
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.