Kurious Workkshop: The Secret to Squirting
- The Library
To celebrate the upcoming International Women's Day we thought to throw a workshop for women to celebrate and love themselves!
***this class is intended for women and trans/non-binary people with vulvas***
The best love is self love, so why do we tend to rush this act as opposed to taking the time to enjoy it? Masturbation has many benefits, one of which can be finding new ways to explore your body and discover new skills, whether it is learning new paths to pleasure or how to direct a lover to service you or working towards squirting voluntarily (that means on your own!) ...Yes, squirting is one of those skills. Lola Jean learned to understand and harness her ability to squirt not only with a lover but on her own through masturbation. It was not an overnight sensation, but a journey to the Olympian squirter she became. Though voluntary squirting is not the focus of this class, Lola will explain techniques and what to look for during this solo exploration.
This class will leave you looking at self love in a new light. Think of this as a yoga class for your naughty bits. Though the G-Spot is often heralded as the holy grail to squirting, Lola will show you ways of involving more control via prostate stimulation. Starting with a few basics on anatomy and pleasure zones. Instructor Lola Jean will take you through kegel exercises and show you the tips and tricks to make your own waterfall.
This is a workshop which entails exercises such as: breathing exercises, silent scream, kegel exercises, group discussions and there will be some juicy videos/imagery.
Lola Jean is Sex Educator, Mental Health Professional, Fetish Wrestler, Pro Domme, Writer and self proclaimed Olympian Squirter. Through both personal and professional experience, Lola brings a refreshing understanding to sex and kink to push individuals past what they think they are capable of. Lola offers a variety of FemDom, Wrestling, Squirting, and Masturbation classes and frequently makes appearances performing at House of Yes and The Box. Lola's background in the mental health field gives her a deep understanding to the mental blocks many individuals may face. Lola continues to develop her teachings and avenues where she can spread her sexpertise to the world so humans can have better sex with each other and themselves. You can follow her @LolaJeanDotCom on Instagram and @LolaJeanEducation on Facebook.
What is Kurious Kittens?
Kurious Kittens is Killing Kittens little sister. Both have joined forces with educators and free-thinkers to teach open-minded people about the world of sex, hedonism and exploration. Topics vary from the female body and orgasms to bondage, mindfulness, meditation and massage. Specialists relative to each subject lead our events with a combination of talks, presentations and exercises which generally lead to further exploration through open discussion.
Kurious events include:
Kurious Talkk - Open to both women and men dedicated to teaching you all something new
Bookklub - A night where like-minded women can learn, connect and engage, following a presentation from one of our guest speakers
Mantalkk - Men only! A night for men to discuss real man stuff
Workkshops - Our hands-on, interactive events will teach you new skills and practices you didn't even know existed
Kurious Nights - Social evenings at luxury venues across London. Enables you to meet new people and explore your Kurious side (with your clothes on).
Read some Kurious reviews here...
|19:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
The Library, 112, St Martin's Lane, London, WC2N 4BD
Charing Cross (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.