Kurious Workkshop - Sensual Massage for Couples
- No reviews.
- Private Central London Apartment
Our Kurious Kristmas gift to you... Back by popular demand..
Given by sex engineer and master sensual masseur Colin Richards. We invite you to join us at Colin’s own exclusive 24th floor penthouse central London apartment for an exclusive 4 hour workshop. Designed to be an introduction to sensual massage including teaching specific techniques to enhance your skills in foreplay and erotic arousal and to introduce new sex play techniques for both the girl and the guy to enjoy
To ensure focused teaching and like-minded intimacy places are limited to only 4 couples.
The Couples Ticket of £200 includes:
Follow-up material and a months free access to Colin's on line sensual massage video tutorials at www.intimatetutorials.com
Welcome bubbly and light bites!
THIS COUPLES WORKSHOP WILL TEACH
• To become a more creative and intuitive lover.
• Increase his sexual confidence to release his primal masculine energy
• Equip him with specialist knowledge to give even more sexual fulfillment to his partner
• The things that men really like that often even they don’t know about
• The pleasure of being the receiver of adventurous sensual arousal
• Specific techniques to bring her man to the edge and back
WHY INVEST IN THIS TRAINING?
Nature has embodied man and woman with basic, primal sexual identities. In this dynamic women want to be desired, and men seek approval. A woman loves to feel a man’s demonstrative attraction while man longs to hear her say: you’re the best’.
Research shows that for many women the most common reason relationships falter is that the sex can become monotonous and unadventurous or sometimes even non-existent. Why? Because male partners have not taken the time to learn the geography of the female sensual landscape and explore what new elements can continue to make his female partner satisfied. By learning the art of sensual massage and including it within his sexual repertoire, a man can raise his female partner’s sexual experience from average and predictable to imaginative creative and exciting.
Couples generally work together practicing one on one massage but towards the latter part of the workshop can swap partners with other couples if agreed with each person in the couples.
So, come on... what's stopping you learn how to give the gift that keeps on giving...
What is Kurious Kittens?
Kurious Kittens is Killing Kittens little sister. Both have joined forces with educators and free-thinkers to teach open-minded people about the world of sex, hedonism and exploration. Topics vary from the female body and orgasms to bondage, mindfulness, meditation and massage. Specialists relative to each subject lead our events with a combination of talks, presentations and exercises which generally lead to further exploration through open discussion.
Kurious events include:
Kurious Talkk - Open to both women and men dedicated to teaching you all something new
Bookklub - A night where like-minded women can learn, connect and engage, following a presentation from one of our guest speakers
Mantalkk - Men only! A night for men to discuss real man stuff
Workkshops - Our hands-on, interactive events will teach you new skills and practices you didn't even know existed
Kurious Nights - Social evenings at luxury venues across London. Enables you to meet new people and explore your Kurious side (with your clothes on).
Read some Kurious reviews here...
|18:00 - 22:00||£200.00|
Clapham Junction (Rail)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.