Kurious Talk: Inter-Penetration
- Private Central London Apartment
Inter-Penetration: An evening of clothes-on, energetic sex for couples.
If sex were in the body only, life would be simpler. Reaching ecstasy with any partner would be as reliable as doing a set of exercises at the gym.
- Why does our body respond so differently to the touch of different people?
- What causes good sensation to be present one moment and evaporate the next?
- How come a person who turned us on yesterday doesn’t seem to do it for us today and vice versa?
Om Rupani will present you with some ideas on the energetic aspects of erotic connections that may bring insight into these often frustration conundrums we experience in our sensual life.
Please come with a partner you trust and want to get physically intimate with.
You will keep your clothes on during this evening but you will engage in DEEP touch on top of your clothing.
The touch need not involve the touching of genitals or common erogenous zones. What is more important is that you have the desire to go deeper with the partner you are working with.
Om is a New York based sex educator, writer and photographer. He has been teaching workshops and coaching people in the areas of Sensuality, BDSM, Man-Woman Relating and Spirituality for over a decade. He has taught his courses on almost all the continents. He is the author of ‘Prerequisites to Ecstasy’. You can learn more about him at OmRupani.org
What is Kurious Kittens?
Kurious Kittens is Killing Kittens little sibling. Where they have joined forces with educators and free-thinkers to educate open-minded people about the world of sex, hedonism and exploration. Topics vary from female biology and orgasms to bondage, mindfulness, meditation and massage. Specialists relative to each subject start the evening with a combination of talks, presentations and exercises which generally lead to further exploration through open discussion.
Our different Kurious events include:
Kurious Talkk - open to both women and men dedicated to teaching you all something new
Bookklub - a night where woman can connect with other like-minded women
Mantalkk - a mens only night for men to discuss real man stuff
Workkshops - our hands-on, interactive events to teach new skills and practices.
Kurious Nights - our social nights at venues around London designed for you to meet new people and have a fabulous Kurious night
Read some Kurious reviews here
|19:00 - 21:30||£30.00|
Private Central London Apartment, London
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.