LET'S GET READY TO RIDE, KITTENS...
We know the January blues can be hard to shake and that setting those New Years Resolutions is one thing but sticking to them isn't always as easy as stuffing your face full of turkey on Christmas day. But Kurious and 1Rebel have teamed up to help you through those holiday blues... What better way to end the month of abstinence and kick start 2019 with a ride you'll never forget...
About 1Rebel & Ride:
"We don't spin. We ride. Smash your way through a high energy 45 minute Ride session with our Rockstar instructors and live music from our house musicians. Ride is a full body workout incorporating hand weights, as well as immersive pyrotechnics never seen before in a fitness studio."
It is London's largest and most experience-led Ride studio. Victoria is split into three tiers, with the most advanced audio visual system even seen outside the music industry. A true performance platform that places both instructors and customers centre stage. This studio takes fitness entertainment to the next level.
Head down to 1Rebel in Victoria on Thursday 31st January for the Ride of your life!
7pm - Arrival and introduction
7.30 pm - Ride
8.15pm - finish, followed by a well deserved, well earned celebratory drink!
What is Kurious Kittens?
Kurious Kittens is Killing Kittens little sister. Both have joined forces with educators and free-thinkers to teach open-minded people about the world of sex, hedonism and exploration. Topics vary from the female body and orgasms to bondage, mindfulness, meditation and massage. Specialists relative to each subject lead our events with a combination of talks, presentations and exercises which generally lead to further exploration through open discussion.
Kurious events include:
Kurious Talkk - Open to both women and men dedicated to teaching you all something new
Bookklub - A night where like-minded women can learn, connect and engage, following a presentation from one of our guest speakers
Mantalkk - Men only! A night for men to discuss real man stuff
Workkshops - Our hands-on, interactive events will teach you new skills and practices you didn't even know existed
Kurious Nights - Social evenings at luxury venues across London. Enables you to meet new people and explore your Kurious side (with your clothes on).
Read some Kurious reviews here...
3 for 2
Buy tickets and bring a friend for free.
|19:00 - 20:30||£16.67|
|19:00 - 20:30||£25.00|
|19:00 - 20:30||£25.00|
1Rebel, 5, Allington Cl, London, SW1E 5BX
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.