Heat Press Printing: Disperse Dyeing
In the workshop Nicole will be providing her A3 heat press for you to use and explore sublimation printing. There will be a rage of colours for you to paint or mark-make onto paper. Your designs can then be transferred onto synthetic materials. This workshops is a little taster to what you can do with the heat press. This session is great for anyone who is curious about the materials and tools, textile or fashion students. This workshop welcomes all levels.
Bring along any images to the workshop which you would like to transfer into a print.
Do you have any synthetic materials at home? Bring what you have along and let's test it out. Avoid dark colours.
For the workshop to go ahead Nicole needs 5 participates in the workshop. Nicole will email / text / call the day before the event if there is not enough tickets sold. If you can't make the workshop, please provide two day's notice. If outside of this, you are able to keep your workshop ticket and use it another time.
60 Druid Street SE1 2EZ
London Bridge (Tube)
60 Druid Street SE1 2EZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.