Classes, Theatre/Arts, Something A Little Different, Date Night
In the workshop Nicole will be providing her A3 heat press for you to use and explore sublimation printing. There will be a rage of colours for you to paint or mark-make onto paper. Your designs can then be transferred onto synthetic materials. This workshops is a little taster to what you can do with the heat press. This session is great for anyone who is curious about the materials and tools, textile or fashion students. This workshop welcomes all levels.
Bring along any images to the workshop which you would like to transfer into a print.
Do you have any synthetic materials at home? Bring what you have along and let's test it out. Avoid dark colours.
For the workshop to go ahead Nicole needs 5 participates in the workshop. Nicole will email / text / call the day before the event if there is not enough tickets sold. If you can't make the workshop, please provide two day's notice. If outside of this, you are able to keep your workshop ticket and use it another time.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Nicole Line Workshops
Nicole, a graduate from University for the Creative Arts Farnham studied Textiles for Fashion and Interiors and frequently runs a selection of workshop events around London.
The idea is to show local communities how to use Nicole's equipment without being in a professional studio. The workshops are aimed at beginners through to experienced artists and the relaxed environment allows both abilities to mix together and collaborate, sharing ideas, techniques and developing concepts. At the end of the workshop participants will have learnt how to use the equipment, where to source the materials, how to set up a studio space at home.
See below for a list of Nicole's upcoming events...