- No reviews.
- The Hoxton
Scrumptious scrubs and munch-able masks will be on the menu at our 'Pool Party' themed Foodie Beauty workshop!
Foodie Beauty is an edible beauty product workshop brought to you by experimental foodie mavericks, The Robin Collective. We'll show you how to squish, blend and slather your way through our edible beauty treatment workshop, then go home with a goodie bag of your own culinary creations!
Treatments on the menu will include mint-choc-chip ice cream chapstick, inhale-able Strawberry Daiquiri cloud, Pina Colada hand scrub, ice lolly bath fizzies, and a few more skin-quenching surprises...
All products are made using natural, house-hold ingredients, so you can keep on Foodie Beautiy-ing from the comfort of your own kitchen. Join us at the Pool Party and treat yourself from the inside out!
|19:00 - 21:00||£20.00|
Date Night Delight
Save a fiver and bring a date!
|19:00 - 21:00||£35.00|
The Hoxton, 81 Great Eastern Street, Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A 3HU
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.