Christmas Screen Printing at The Doodle Bar
- No reviews.
- The Doodle Bar
Christmas Screen Printing!
This is a nice opportunity to make some Christmas gifts or have work party at the Doodle Bar.
In the print workshop Nicole will take you through the equipment and show you a demonstration in screen printing. You will then begin to draw and design your stencils ready for printing onto a surface. Before screen printing onto your final pieces you will have the chance to sample onto fabric and paper first, just so you get the hang of everything and experiment with all the colours. This is a up-cycling workshop where you can transform your unwanted or unused items from home. Bring 2 - 4 items from home to print onto such as a t-shirt, napkin, note book or canvas. Dig around at home or visit your local charity shop to find items to screen print onto.
If you have time and the materials to do so, have a go at making your own stencils at home so that you can spend more time printing.
I recommend you use thin acetate sheets to make the stencils, keep it simple and keep it A3 size and under.
If you have any questions about the stencil making, feel free to call me or send me a message.
Please arrive to the venue 10 minutes before the workshop begins so we can all begin together.
This workshop is suitable for all levels.
All materials and equipment are provided for these workshops.
Aprons will be provided, but please wear clothing that you don’t mind getting messy in as the screen printing inks do stain.
Due to table space, please do not bring large items to print onto such as a duvet cover and very large canvas.
At the end of the workshop please clean your space and the equipment you used, thank you.
To make your prints machine washable, iron your items for 3 - 5 minutes, gentle wash.
You can contact Nicole here on:
60 Druid Street SE12EZ
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.