Buckle Up - An Introspective Look At Styling
- No reviews.
- The Library
Featuring Johnny Cassell and Dayle Best
We will also speak on fashion, trends and do the two overlap in today's contemporary world?
Is styling just a layer of clothing? Or does it go deeper than that? We will be speaking on the expectations of being styled and working within the balance of making it personal.
Style is an individual choice, clothing, accessories and other interests can easily be added to it. So it isn't just clothing, it can be related with anything that makes the person look or feel a particular way.
We'll cover limitations and how to expand on what you have, as well as a reason why you may want to jump in your wardrobe and own it again.
Johnny Cassell is a leading voice in the world of seduction and dating. He runs regular workshops and bespoke coaching solutions designed to help men and women find their core confidence and attract the type of partners they truly desire. Johnny also operates tailored one-to-one courses and successfully helps elite, professional men and women from all over the world to break down their internal barriers. His behaviourist approach has given him platforms on Sky News, BBC Radio, The Sunday Times, and more. He has also been featured in a handful of high profile international documentaries. Johnny has been guiding his students along the path to self-realisation since 2005.
|Buckle Up 14th February||-||£25.00|
112 St Martin's Ln, WC2N 4BD
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.