FESTIVE WREATH MAKING
- No reviews.
- Petersham Nurseries - Covent Garden
We are delighted to share that Petersham traditions are back! Adorning your front door with a cheerful wreath welcomes your guests with seasonal greetings. At our immersive masterclass, you will learn the art of wreath making and how to celebrate an abundance of woodland materials and decorations that you can forage yourself or gather from your garden.
The floristry style at Petersham Nurseries is renowned for its dramatic, wild and impressive arrangements; we carry this through into our Christmas floristry and create festive wreaths that represent the season using winter foliage adorned with festive berries and seed heads.
Numbers will be purposely kept to a minimum for your comfort and well-being. We recommend that you book early to avoid disappointment.
The ticket price includes a seasonal bellini on arrival, teas and coffees, and all needed to make your own wreath to take home.
NB. Tickets are normally non-refundable and non-transferable. Full refunds will be given to individuals that can provide proof of a positive NHS test.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE MEASURES WE HAVE IN PLACE REGARDING COVID-19.
FESTIVE WREATH MAKING
Learn how to create a festive wreath to take home and enjoy.
|09:00 - 11:00||£150.00|
Petersham Nurseries - Covent Garden, Floral Court, London, WC2E 8JD
Covent Garden (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.