The Magic Hour Gift Voucher
- Sheraton Grand Park Lane Hotel
- No reviews.
Please purchase your gift through our new voucher page
Give your friends and family a unique magic experience at one of London's top hotels - a perfect Christmas, birthday or anniversary gift!
'One of the finest magicians I have ever seen' - Sir Roger Moore
The Magic Hour is London's most exclusive close-up magic show - in the style of the Victorian Masters.
Following 5 star reviews and sell out shows since 2013, the evocative wood paneled drawing room, where master magician Sonic casts a spell over the audience, taking them back in time to the Golden Age of Magic. As seen on ITV's Penn & Teller: Fool Us, Sonic dazzles with sleight of hand, misdirection and mind reading. From Rome to Rio de Janeiro he has entertained alongside Gary Barlow, the Hairy Bikers, Jonathan Ross, Jools Holland, Simon Cowell and appeared at venues such as The Savoy, Claridges, and St Pancras Renaissance.Â
Performances take place on a weekly basis every Friday but can be subject to change.
'Effortless command of the stage' - 5 stars (Remote Goat)
'Hugely captivating... an expert display of magic' - 5 stars (West End Wilma)
'The best thing I've seen in London so far' - 5 stars (Curious London Blog)
'Extremely entertaining - a perfect showman' - 5 stars (City Chic Lifestyle)
Once you have purchased your gift voucher, get booked into the show of your choice by contacting the team at email@example.com
Piccadilly W1J 7BX
Green Park (Tube)
Piccadilly W1J 7BX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.