House of Burlesque Costuming Workshop and Shopping Tour
- No reviews.
- Collectif - Commercial Street Branch
Tempest Rose and Bettsie Bon Bon unlock the secrets of Burlesque Costuming with this fun workshop combined with a shopping tour of the hidden gems of Spitalfield's Market as part of our Collectif Store Takeover.
12pm - 1.30pm will be a workshop for beginners to intermediate performers on how to make stylish and quality costumes on a budget including the following:
Learn some tricks of the trade of how to make budget look bling
Learn to cut corners and make your own costumes
Crystalling - effective methods and how to do it
After the hour and a half workshop you will be given a handy guide on some of our favourite second hand, retro, vintage, and make up stores and stalls in and around Spitalfields Market, and the oppurtunity to explore them. We will meet back later at the Collectif store to share what we've bought and discovered. There will also be pop up performances and short drop in tutorials at the Collectif store throughout the day. Get to know other burlesque performers on this fun and social day out.
Meeting time is 12pm at Collectif Store, (the Commercial Street branch). All attendees are individually responsible for any purchases made. There is no obligation to buy in any stores visited.
|House of Burlesque Costuming Workshop and Shopping Tour||12:00 - 18:00||£30.00|
Collectif - Commercial Street Branch, 58, Commercial Street, London, E1 6LT
Liverpool Street (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.