- The Century Club
Now in its 11th year, Europe's top monthly burlesque competition show Burlesque Idol returns. London's biggest burlesque battle spectacular, featuring a dazzling array of budding burlesque talent is brought to you by the critically acclaimed House of Burlesque led by international star and producer Miss Tempest Rose.
Each month's line up includes a carefully selected group of Burlesque's most talented up-and-coming performers from all over the world and top international burlesque Stars and Producers weighing in on who should be the next superstar.
Upon entry each guest receives a ballot, and the chance to see your choice make it to the final of the competition later in the year. While the votes are counted, guest performers from the panel of judges take to the stage to entertain the crowd - A high-energy and deliciously entertaining evening, this show is jam packed with talent, humour and audience participation!
Each month's winner receives a jewelled array of prizes including champagne, stunning tassels, a photoshoot with the prestigious RetroPhotoStudio and the chance to compete for some incredible prizes in the end of year Grand Final! Burlesque Idol features the very best newcomer talent from around the world, our contestants have come from all over the UK, USA, Europe and Australia.
AFTER PARTY: Join us after the show at Century's stunning rooftop bar until 1.30am
Time: Doors 6.45pm, showtime 7.30pm - 10.30pm, afterparty until 1.30am.
Tickets: From £12 Early booking recommended
Optional Dress Code: Vintage, Black Tie, Burlesque
To be considered to compete in Burlesque Idol as a performer go to www.houseofburlesque.co.uk/idol-apply
Reserved best-in-house seating closest rows to the stage
|19:30 - 01:30||£22.50|
|19:30 - 01:30||£17.50|
|19:30 - 01:30||£12.50|
The Century Club, 61-63, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 6LQ
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.