Burley Bingo Brunch
- No reviews.
- Fest Camden
Carry on BINGO! …with our Hi-de-Hi, holiday camp hosts bringing you a 60s-inspired extravaganza of retro sing-a-longs, musical interludes, burlesque and bingo rounds that will have you, dobber in a hand, laughing, singing and dancing your brunch away!
Start the party with one hour of bottomless booze & brunch while you sit back and watch our 60s inspired burlesque cabaret, while simultaneously trying your luck at bingo! All to a super cool soundtrack of Northern Soul, Motown and retro 50 and 60s beats. Our resident DJ, will have you 'Out on the Floor' in no time!
What you get:
- Ticket for 1 to Burley Bingo Brunch
- 1 hour of bottomless booze
- 3-course brunch meal (1PM til 2PM)
- Themed entertainment and games
- Top DJs and singing hosts playing Northern Soul, Motown and retro 50 and 60s beats
Greek Yoghurt with Wild Berry Compote
Summer Berry Fruit Salad (V)
MAIN: – Served on English Toasted Muffin
Smashed Avocado & mushroom (V)
Waffles with Vanilla Ice Cream & Maple Syrup
Chocolate + Almond Tart, Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream (V)
Brunch + 1 hr Bottomless Booze + Show + DJ Party
|12:00 - 17:00||£38.00|
Fest Camden, Stables Market, Camden Town, London, NW1 8AH
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.