- No reviews.
- Sarona Restaurant
On 8th September 2018, Clerkenwell hotspot, Sarona Restaurant and Bar will bring a slice of the Middle East to London’s brunch scene with its new Mezze Brunch. Featuring live music, bottomless Bellinis and a delicious menu of contemporary Middle Eastern breakfast and brunch favourites against a stylish urban backdrop, the Mezze Brunch will be a vibrant and colourful addition to Saturday brunch. Condé Nast Traveler Review: https://www.cntraveller.com/gallery/best-restaurants-london
The link to our website is www.saronalondon.com.
Bottomless Brunch Special (11:00 - 12:30 pm)
Bottomless food and drink brunch with live music Timeslot 11:00 to 12:30 pm (1.5hr sitting)
|11:00 - 12:30||£35.00|
Bottomless Brunch Special (12:45 - 2:15 pm)
Bottomless food and drink brunch with live music Timeslot 12:45 to 2:15 pm (1.5hr sitting)
|12:45 - 14:15||£35.00|
Bottomless Brunch Special (2:30 - 4:00pm)
Bottomless food and drink brunch with live music Timeslot 2:30 to 4:00 pm (1.5hr sitting)
|14:30 - 16:00||£35.00|
Sarona Restaurant, 27, Clerkenwell, London, EC1M 5RN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.