XO SUPPER / The Chelsea Lodge (26th August)
- No reviews.
- The Chelsea Lodge
EXCLUSIVELY IN ONE OF CHELSEA’S MOST SOUGHT OF LOCATIONS, XO IS BRINGING YOU THE ULTIMATE DINING EXPERIENCE.
Serving you an unforgettable night filled with high energy entertainment, live music, incredible food platters and bottomless cocktails.
60 Minutes Bottomless Cocktails
Ibiza Inspired Dancers
Entry To Our Club Experience
Doors / Arrival Time = 7:30pm
Bottomless = -8-9pm
Event Times: 7:30pm – Late
Venue = The Chelsea Lodge, 562 Kings Road, London, SW6 2DZ
Music Policy – Ibiza Vocals, House, Rnb, Throwbacks & Guilty Pleasures
XOXO Experience T&C Covid Guidelines: bit.ly/xoxoexperienceterms
Allergies – Please Email: email@example.com
This Event Is 18+ (Adults Only)
|Table of 2 (£55 per person)||19:30 - 02:30||£110.00|
|Table of 3 (£55 per person)||19:30 - 02:30||£165.00|
|Table of 4 (£55 per person)||19:30 - 02:30||£220.00|
|Table of 5 (£55 per person)||19:30 - 02:30||£275.00|
|Table of 6 (£55 per person)||19:30 - 02:30||£330.00|
The Chelsea Lodge, 562, Kings Road, London, SW6 2DZ
TERMS & CONDITIONS / COVID GUIDELINES
By booking and or purchasing tickets to our events you are accepting the following terms and conditions which will apply on all dates.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, ticketing platform and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The promoter or venue reserves the right to cancel customer tickets for no given reason. This does not affect your statutory rights and a full refund will be processed.
6. Refunds are processed weekly on a Thursday, please allow up to 8 working days for the banks to process the refund.
7. If an event is rescheduled due to an 'Act of God' and/or Covid restrictions put in place by the local or national government, The Brunch Club obtains the right to offer a rescheduled date. If you decline this, The Brunch Club will offer you company credit to the value of the original purchase. Strictly no refunds.
8. The promoter or venue are not liable for any additional costs incurred by the ticket holder if an event is rescheduled or cancelled.
9. Food orders must be correctly submitted on checkout. Your food orders cannot be changed at a later date and your order submission is final. Due to the volume of food orders we can't adapt, amend or change any meal dishes in advance or on the day.
10. Bottomless drinks are served during the advertised time and will not be extended for latecomers. It is one glass per person at a time and drinks will be refilled once the glass is empty.
11. Ticket holders who have an allergy, please select this option on checkout and email your allergy referencing your booking order number to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org - this will only be confirmed once the promoter has responded in writing. It is also the ticket holder’s responsibility to communicate any allergies / special dietary requirements with the venue on the day of the event.
12. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
13. The promoter follows all current UK Covid guidance listed www.gov.uk/coronavirus, the ticket holder agrees that the guidance is subject to change and will be referenced at the point of the event date, not at the point of ticket purchase.
14. Each of our UK venues have different Covid policies, these vary from no refunds, company credits and full refunds. It is the ticket holders responsibility to email email@example.com prior to purchasing their ticket for the specific venue Covid policy.
15. Some of our venues are outdoors. Please be aware and check this when booking as your table will be non-refundable and cannot be cancelled due to weather. The promoter holds the right to postpone the event in severe weather, you will be able to use your tickets for the postponement date or receive a credit to use against any future brunch.
16. If you're offered a credit for a rescheduled show, you have 14 days to claim this otherwise you forfeit this option and your original tickets will then remain valid for the new date.
17. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed. If admission is granted the ticket holder accepts their bottomless time may be reduced. Strictly no refunds or credits will be provided to latecomers.
18. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
19. Ticket prices may vary depending on the event - we may introduce discounts or promotions at any stage of the event. This will not affect your statutory rights and you will not be entitled to any backdated partial refunds if you have purchased your tickets before any special offers were introduced.
20. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, ticketing platform or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
21. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
22. We operate a zero-drug tolerance policy, if you are seen with drugs in the queue, within the venue or show any signs of drug abuse, you will be refused entry and / or asked to leave the premises without a refund for the event.
23. The promoter, venue management and ticketing platform accept no responsibility for any personal property.
24. The majority of our events are restricted 18+, please check the event listing for confirmation of this and provide valid identification upon entry.
25. We reserve the right to remove any guests from the queue or the venue that are not able to produce a valid ID on the day. Those found in breach of this are not entitled to a refund.
26. Photography and videography will be taken at the event and may be posted on our online platforms. If you would like any image of yourself removed please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
27. The Brunch Club operates a zero-tolerance policy for any forms of verbal or physical abuse and/or discrimination throughout the event or towards any promoters, venue staff or other guests. The Promoter and the Venue reserve the right to eject any person in contention of this clause without any compensation.
28. Tickets are purchased per table not individually.
29. If you have any questions regarding any of our T&C's / Covid Guidelines please contact us prior to purchasing your ticket via Email - email@example.com