All aboard the Rum Cruise through London’s canals
- Ladies and Gentlemen bar Camden road
All aboard the Dead Man’s Fingers Rum Boat for punchy rum cocktails while cruising the capital’s canals.
Moored in Camden close to the latest Ladies and Gents bar , the Dead Man’s Fingers Rum Boat sets sail daily, laden with Cornish rum and heaps of maverick spirit.
Dead Man’s Fingers, the Cornish rum brand, has teamed up with Londons favourite neighbourhood bar Ladies & Gentlemen to run rum fulled cocktail cruises.
The boat holds a maximum motley crew of 12 persons and is fully enclosed to suit any weather and boasts a roaring wood burning fire aboard to keep guests warm on colder evenings as well as outside space for those sunny days.
Guests will be greeted at Ladies and Gents Camden and travel eastwards past the iconic Guardian Building. The rum cruise will sail under Caledonian Road before entering the 1km long Victorian-designed Islington Tunnel and into leafy Islington, a picturesque scene that hasn’t changed since the turn of the 20th century – all this with a Dead Man’s Fingers cocktail in hand.
To help landlubbers find their sea legs the first drink is on the house – sorry, boat – then guests can choose from a selection of Cornish cocktails made with Dead Man’s Fingers Spiced Rum, Coffee Rum and Coconut Rum, from the onboard bar and talented team from Ladies & Gents.
ALL CRUISES BASED ON AN 8 PERSON MIN AND 12 PERSON MAX FOR EXCLUSIVE HIRE.
Boat leaves from Ladies and Gents bar Camden road and returns to same location.
Tickets include 2 x hours aboard the Disco Volante floating bar + 2 x cocktails with additional cocktails available.
A single hour cruise is available apon request from £15.00 pp and includes 1 x drink.
Crusing with cocktails
This ticket receives 2 x hours aboard the Disco Volante floating bar + 2 x cocktails with additional cocktails available.
|18:30 - 20:30||£30.00|
Ladies and Gentlemen bar Camden road, 57, camden road, London, nw19eu
Camden Road (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.